The direct part marks used in industries such as automotive, pharmaceutical, defence and aerospace are hard for many scanners to read. Not so for the tough Granit™: 1920i industrial scanner. Part of the durable Granit family, the Granit 1920i scanner captures virtually any direct part mark with ease, along with standard barcodes on printed labels.
- The Honeywell specialized DPM decoder assures high and accurate reading yields on dif cult direct part marks.
- An innovative multi-illumination system enables scanning of virtually any type of direct part mark –: regardless of size, surface, marking method or contrast.
- A laser-spot aimer, omnidirectional scanning and features such as automatic cycling through multiple illumination modes make it easy for operators to target and use the scanner.
- Tested to withstand the toughest environments: rated IP65 and can withstand 5,000 tumbles from 1 m (3.3 ft) and 50 drops to concrete from 2 m (6.5 ft) –: and temperatures as low as -30°:C (-22°:F).
- With its ability to read standard 1D and 2D barcodes on printed labels, the scanner provides companies with maximum value: a single solution to meet their end-to-end scanning needs.
Bulnex AD is a Platinum Partner and the only authorized Honeywell warranty and out-of-warranty service for the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria